Community Forum

Xfinity mobile iPhone XR static

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity mobile iPhone XR static

I have been experience weird static or interference when on a call or on a three-way call recently. I’m the only one that can hear it but the other party(Ives) can’t hear it but they can hear me talking but I can’t hear them. This happened most recently on Wednesday 1/23/19 for several minutes. I disconnected the call and decided to call them back on my landline instead. I was on the call while driving and this seems to occur frequently while I’m driving and not when I’m at home. I do not have WiFi calling setup on my phone and I have all Apple updates current on my phone. Not sure what to do. I just switched to xfinity mobile but this issue could pose a big problem is the phone co tubes to have this static.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Xfinity mobile iPhone XR static

I have the same problem, it also happens when I'm on the road, moving.  My wife is at home sitting in the chair, not doing anything and many times it sounds like she's stacking plates.  Sometimes, it's also echoing and is very disruptive.  

Highlighted
New Poster

I’ve noticed this only happens when I’m driving and on a three way call. I’ve noticed the 2 areas where this happens.

Highlighted
New Poster

Amazing NO ONE from Xfinity Mobile has addressed this common occurence ! 

Highlighted
New Poster

Yeah I switched to Verizon so, it doesn't really matter anymore.