Community Forum

Xfinity mobile cheated me

New Poster

Xfinity mobile cheated me

I signed up with Xfinity mobile back in I believe it was September 2017 every since that I've had billing issues with them I selected the wrong plan I believe I took the $12 gigabyte plan once I found out that that was for only one gigabyte I change in October to the new plan the $45 plan which was to include unlimited I got a bill for $124 and that was not what I was supposed to be billed I tried for months and months to get this situation solved with Xfinity mobile via people their customer service is very considerate and incompetent they told me to pay the $80 and then they'll turn around and debit it back to my account what sense does that make when all they have to do is fix their billing error now I have a negative rating on my TRW do to Xfinity mobile I feel that they are so unprofessional and this program is not helpful I'm stuck with a phone that I can't use because they won't even give you the unlock code so that you can use the phone somewhere else Xfinity mobile has cheated me and I hope this does not happen to anybody else I'm not ashamed to put my name out there Kim Scott I tried to resolve this issue on several occasions and has had no success all I ask them to do is a credit my bill or either send me back my money and let me continue with the service they were not even willing to do that what kind of phone service are you running I would never offered a send anybody or offer this service to any of my friends know I will never recommend Xfinity mobile to anyone they have cheated me and cut my phone off and I can't even use it I can't get a lock unlock code to take it phone and go somewhere else I'm stuck paying for a phone that I can't use they won't even adjust the bill and try to work with a person all it is is money with Xfinity Xfinity mobile has cheated me and mistreated me as a customer how can you say someone's a value customer when you are unprofessional and unwilling to resolve this problem I hope this rating and posting gets to everybody do not under no circumstances sign up with Xfinity mobile I took out the $12 plan which I paid them and they're still overcharging me telling me to pay the extra $80 and then they debited back to my account have you ever known as as a credit they have never given anybody back their money not so I don't know why they told me that lie I am so frustrated and upset off when Xfinity mobile
Regular Contributor

Re: Xfinity mobile cheated me

----------

Contributor

What are you talking about?  You don't set you plan at a number of GB, you pay for the GB you used.  I wish they had a limite ability, but they don't.  Also you can switch to unlimited anytime during the month and only pay for unlimited(yes you have to keep it for 2 months after).  Maybe YOU need to read before commenting on how other people are too stupid to read.

Regular Contributor

Official Employee

Hello Kymscott55, if you switched your plan from the $12 by the gig plan to the unlimited plan and you were still charged an overage within the same billing cycle we can credit the overage back to you. If you were on the by the gigabit plan and changed your account settings after the bill cycle closed then you're still liable for those fee's. Please send me a private message with your account information if you believe you were over charged in error. 

New Poster

Had it changed before the end of the month it was like on the 12th I believe of the month of October now the phone has been shut off because I refuse to pay what I know I don't know the phone number that it was under was <edited for forums violation> I brought that phone number from another carrier all I want is this issue resolved and I wanted to come back as a customer also is unfair that I should have to pay for a phone but you all won't unlock the phone if the account is not in good standing if I can't have your service and I'm still stuck with the phone I should be able to take my phone and go wherever I want to Kimberly Scott address phone number I'm sorry <edited for forums violation>it is so long for you all to do this to people and you're just starting up your service and all I've seen is complaint and had I known that this was going to be like this I would never have contracted with Xfinity mobile change that service before the end of the month so that I would not have this problem

Official Employee

Kymscott55, can you please remove your last post due to it containing your phone number and send me a private message with your account information so that I can look into this for you? 

New Poster

Hi I don't have an account number all I'm asking you all to do is to fix this problem to credit me back what I should be credited of 80 some dollars + 40 I don't have a problem I paid $40 I'm really disgusted with this they were going to credit me my $80 but told me to pay it upfront what sense does that make for me to pay $80 upfront to receive it reverse back to my credit card I've been tricked like that before and I'm not falling for that anymore all I want to do is get this corrected this is on my TRW and it is not fair and it's not my fault I change my service enough time so that I would not have this problem I changed it before the end of the month like around about that I would say the 7th or the 8th I have plenty of time and now I'm being billed for that and the phone I don't feel that I should have to pay for a phone that I can't use I can't even get an unlock code to even use a phone that you want me to pay for every month of $30 and my bill is at $180 I believe and I don't think that's fair why should I pay for a phone that I can't use anywhere else because you lock the phone because I'm not satisfied with the service credit me back and let me come back to the company and I will be satisfied
Official Employee

Kymscott55, I understand what you mean and I will do all I can to make this right for you but I cannot credit the account or request a credit without more information. Please click on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "private message me". Also can you please remove your last message due to it containing your phone number?

Administrator
Moved:

Official Employee

Hello Sleopold40, I can assist you with your BYOD concerns. Can you please provide more information on what you're experiencing on your end?