Community Forum

Xfinity connect app not working

New Poster

Xfinity connect app not working

I am trying to get into my emails on my iPhone for two days with the app and it keeps getting stuck and hanging and won’t let me on and if does it freezes and I can’t scroll up or down and feeezes
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity connect app not working

Hi there, Jtbattag. 

How many emails are showing unread? 

My mom was having a similar issue and it had to do with the number of emails that loaded on the phone. 

I want to help resolve this for you. 

Thank you for being a valued Comcast customer!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I wanted to follow up and touch base one more time before closing out your post. 

Did you have any other questions? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I had to delete app and redownload it
Official Employee

I am glad to hear that it is working now! If you have any other questions, please feel free to make another post. 

Thank you for your patience and for being a valued Comcast Customer.