Community Forum

Xfinity Rewards

New Poster

Xfinity Rewards

I have called the 1-800 number numerous times to no avail. Tell me how I qualified for the $300 Visa Gift Card and when I receive email confirmation it’s been shipped to the wrong address. They used partial of my service address (which is where I live) and partial of my billing address which is because I used a different debit card when I set up my account. This is beyond frustrating and there as been no one available to help or answer I just keep getting the run around. I’m HIGHLY upset about this and need someone to contact me IMMEDIATELY! @ComcastPhill
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Rewards

Hi rlherbert05, I apologize for your experiences with your prepaid card and I would like to help investigate this further.  Please send me a private message with your full name to get started.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Rewards

Hi rlherbert05, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!