Community Forum

Xfinity Promotional $150 Never Sent (twice)

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Xfinity Promotional $150 Never Sent (twice)

In July 2018 I ported two Iphone 6s to Xfinity from existing Verizon numbers.  I was assured by the Xfinity store Agent that the two $150 Rewards in effect at the time were registered and would automatically be sent to my verified mailing address.

After almost a year now, repeated phone calls to Xfinity and discussions with store techs, the Xfinity Reward site has no record of any reward even being initiated, mailed, or cards issued.  All while my Mobile Account clearly notes the new ported lines during the reward period.

I understand that many companies drop the ball with their rewards programs.  Before concluding that Xfinity is simply advertising yet not fulfilling rewards, can an Xfinity Representative please respond here to follow-up?

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Promotional $150 Never Sent (twice)

Pophamrt1, let's check on the status of your promotional cards. Please send me a private message with your full name and the last four digits of your card on file for help.

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks Ken, PM sent.

Official Employee

Thanks Ken, PM sent.

Pophamrt1, got it, thanks!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Pophamrt1, appreciate the convo in private message. The promotions team is processing your gift card and you can expect it within 4 weeks! Feel free to keep track of your reward here once processing clears: https://xfinityrewardcenter.com/. There you can track once it has been shipped and get any updates regarding processing. 

Please post again if you need anything. Thanks for your business!

Regular Visitor

Very much appreciate it--thanks.  I do see it on the site with a current status of "qualified."  I'll post here once received.

Regular Visitor

All set.  Card received in the full amount.  Thank you for your help.

Official Employee

All set.  Card received in the full amount.  Thank you for your help.

Pophamrt1. Happy to hear it! Did you know you can use the My Account app for more than just paying your bill? You can use it to check on the status of your in home equipment, check for service interruptions and the arrival of an upcoming tech appointment and you can even troubleshoot common service issues! 

Let me know if you ever need anything else! 

Ken