Community Forum

Xfinity Order Cancelled Repeatedly - Document Upload not working

New Poster

Xfinity Order Cancelled Repeatedly - Document Upload not working

I am becoming very frustrated with trying to order a phone from Xfinity mobil. It's like they really don't want you to have service with them. I have had orders cancelled on me twice. The first time I didn't see the email that requested additional information in order to process the order. It would have been nice if they had given the user a heads up that they may receive such an email at the time of order. The 2nd time it was cancelled I tried uploading my documents on the sharepoint site and they apparently could not open the pdf documents and cancelled my order. I've been on the phone with agents over 10 times after placing a new order and no one can really clarify to me the best file format for uploading these documents so that the order won't be cancelled. Oh and, apparently, there is NO WAY to verify if the documents were received. The only way to know if they didn't get your documents is to wait a few days and call in to see if your order has been cancelled. The system is HORIBBLE. I will not be putting up with this for much longer. I consider myself a fairly patient person but I'm about to rip my hair out trying to order this stupid phone. I have no idea of they will be able to read my uploaded documents or not. I'm currently trying both jpg and pdf formats. 

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Order Cancelled Repeatedly - Document Upload not working

Hello caguyton, I can check into the status of your order for you and update you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, phone number and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Frequent Visitor

This is my story. After trying to jump from ATT to xfinity and orders canceled automatically without any reason i ordered two lines without transfering my ATT numbers and that's the only way the orders went through. The nightmare just started. They send the iphones X, one received on March 21 and the second one received on March 22. On March 22, having both of the devices sealed we opened the boxes and starting to port each one. Only one number was activated cause the second phone was reported stolen by Xfinity Mobile before they sent it so it came unuseful. 6 days passed , calling 7 times a day and opening tons of ticket and escalating the issue to tier 2. Nobody did anything, so i went to the Kendall store in Miami. A guy tried to help me and wanted to give me another phone, but I was supposed to pay for another line, so he adviced me and told me to wait for another day to see if the tier 2 works in the iphone to make it avaliable in a white list because it was a mistake. So I waited another day. Two days ago, on MArch 28 went to the store in Kendall again , so a manager called Ronald as he told me, tried me like garbage and told me he could not give me any phone and I should order it online. I was really upset so he told me to leave the store cause i was talking too loud. 6 days waiting and this guy told me to calm down and he wouldnt do anything. I had to drive to another store in flagler, really far away from this one, so a very nice lady told me it could be the sim card. I went again to the store and this guy Ronald told me he did not have time to help me out, very arrogant. At the I went on the line and a representative called so they will finally send me another iphone and when it comes to my door it will have the sticker from fedex to return the unuseful one. Today have been 8 days , after I thought the problem was going to be fixed I order other 3 phones for my hole family. Today I was checking with fedex cause i did not see the packages were on the way home. Fedex told me Bernice Herbert, from Xfinity asked for the packages to go back to xfinity, once they are in Miami already. Talked to the number they ask to call, the xfinity mobil one, and the floor manager called Alberto, Agent 1627, he told me they don't know about it, that they are supposed to go to my house , even when i'm telling him that fedex told me twice xfinity mobile asked to come back. No i don't have the replacement they were supposed to give me for the one they sent in bad status. Now the order i did is back and they have already charged my card for 3 orders they dont send. Today is 8 days and I'm loosing the number from ATT because Xfinity Mobile is not able to deliver to a customer as they say they do. Today I feel so frustrated and I can't believe a company like this is able to operate in this country where there are so many companies trying to do well. I never recommend to have any kind of business with this company. Now they have my money for 5 phones and they have only sent one that works and after 8 days knowing about our situation they dont do anything to help us. Really bad company this one. Stay away from them. 

Frequent Visitor

I ordered my phone over a month ago and ran into the same issues. Others have been reporting it too.<br><br>Go ahead and message ComcastAmir. I messaged him 2-3 weeks ago? He said he escalated a ticket for me to teir 3, but they aren't talking back to him either? That's been the case for over a week and a half now.<br><br>Oh by the way, at one point I did get someone to finally tell me my order was canceled because I do not have a credit card on file? But they used my credit card on file to verify my identity. Don't let them feed you that lie.