Community Forum

Xfinity Mobile

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Mobile

I have had Xfinity Mobile since the day it launched, just recently my LTE Voice and Data had been disabled.  I have called multiple times and have not had any help on this issue.  They said they put in a ticket but nobody responds back to me.  They transfered my to Apple support and they new right away that that is an account feature that the service provider needs to fix. 

C31E0599-F20E-4555-988E-2EA432F4C7EB.jpeg

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Mobile

pele05, I've seen your private message and I'll respond to you there. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

pele05, unfortunately, we do not support BYOD devices at this time. Only XFINITY Mobile devices support the all features at this time. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

pele05, glad to hear you were able to get the features back. Post again if you need additional help.