Community Forum

Xfinity Mobile shipped to wrong address when my order was placed

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Mobile shipped to wrong address when my order was placed

Update: Problem has been solved via telephone. 

Hello,

I originally placed the order with a Xfinity Rep. by calling 1-800 Comcast. Xfinity Mobile shipped my new phone order to my old address instead of my new address. Xfinity Mobile told me to call fedex and tell them to reroute the package was told by fedex that they cannot reroute a package without Xfinity Mobile submitting a request. So now my package is going to be going to my old address i have no way of accessing that package. I hope Xfinity Mobile can fix this problem. I have Called back both the 1800 Comcast number and the Xfinity Mobile phone number listed on their website and was told that they cannot correct the problem Please Xfinity fix this problem.Thank You.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Mobile shipped to wrong address when my order was placed

jasonk542, the phone will be delivered to the address we have on file. Did you move recently? Let's take a closer look into this. Please send me a private message with your full name, XFINITY Mobile number or account number, and the last 4 digits of the card on file for help. Just click my name and then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

I have gotten this issue fixed thank you.
Regular Visitor

but for some reason i still cannot access my xfinity mobile account online on my xfinity.
Official Employee

jasonk542, if you've recently moved, there are some things we can tweak on the back end. I'll follow up in private message. 

Regular Visitor

Ok thank you.
Highlighted
Official Employee

jasonk542, you're all set! Some account info from your last address was left behind so updating it did the trick. Post again if you need anything else.