Community Forum

Xfinity Mobile reward showing pending despite meeting eligibility for 4+ months

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Mobile reward showing pending despite meeting eligibility for 4+ months

Hi,

I signed up for Xfinity Mobile  with BYOD in early July and enrolled in the $150 visa gift card offer. It is long past the required 90 days, but the status on the reward center still shows as "Pending Fulfillment Eligibility". Calling the customer care number 800-526-3268 is not helping as I never get to speak to anyone after waiting for more than one hour on the phone.

Who can I reach out to get help?

Thanks

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Mobile reward showing pending despite meeting eligibility for 4+ months

Hi YZCHEN, thank you for creating a post on our forum. I replied to your PM, please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Mobile reward showing pending despite meeting eligibility for 4+ months

@YZCHEN wrote: Thanks again. I will wait for 3 or 4 weeks and see if I receive the reward gift card.

You're welcome, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!