Community Forum

Xfinity Mobile reward is scam

New Poster

Xfinity Mobile reward is scam

I don’t recommend anyone to buy the xifinity mobile and it is a scam.   When I want to purchase mobile connetction,  Xifinity had a promo if you buy a new Samsung or Iphone device with new connection, you get $300 gift card never said that you have to port from another carrier. So I bought Samsung S9 on Aug 2018 and still using xifinity mobile connection,  its March now still no gift card. Now they are saying I have had to switched from differnt carrier to qualify for the offer but back then nothing mentioned anything like this.  My Samsung S9 is a new line but still  didn't get gift card, so its scam if not what else  can say.

Ravi

Expert

Re: Xfinity Mobile reward is scam

prepaid card offer.JPG

https://corporate.comcast.com/stories/xfinity-mobile-to-offer-samsung-galaxy-note9-with-300-promotio...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Been in the fine print since day one i got mine no problems

@rightfooted wrote:

prepaid card offer.JPG

https://corporate.comcast.com/stories/xfinity-mobile-to-offer-samsung-galaxy-note9-with-300-promotio...

New Poster

@themadscientist  @rightfooted  -- I bought new Samsung phone and new mobile number for my wife since she was moved to Oct 2018  and didn't have any mobile connection at that time. 

Xifinity customer care support told that will get $300 gift card if I buy new xifinity mobile number and remained in Xifinity mobile for 90 days.  At that time,  didn't have any existing connection to port.  But now they are saying I didn't port existing number to Xifinity.  Why should customer care support provided flase impression at that time to me.