Community Forum

Xfinity Mobile a scam???

New Poster

Xfinity Mobile a scam???

I have now ordered mobile service, Beengiven conf, been charged over 150$, AND NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING after I pay.... not even a cancellation notice. I’ve called and chatted and begged for help. I’ve been told I needed to submit documentation of identity and address and IVE Done so EACH AND EVERY TIME!!! Once they have my PAYMENT, MY ID, my SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND PROOF OF ALL THREE... the order and receipts disappear!!! XFINITY MOBILE Will be hearing from attorneys if I don’t get some answers most recent Order #1029348
Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity Mobile a scam???

Not a scam in the true sense of the word - but extremely unreliable, unprofessional, and secretive. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, and neither hand will ever keep you updated on whats going on. Sounds like you're caught up in the fraud department nefarious Tier 2 loop. You place an order, you get email confirmation, you get another email asking for documentation, you submit documentation, then.....poof - nothing else happens. Xfinity doesn't email you back, if you call they tell you the order cancelled without an explanation why, or they tell you nothing because they know nothing. The store can't help you either. It's a joke and it's obvious that this little venture from Xfinity is going to eventually crash becase the process and lack of service is horrid. People thought that Comcast would screw up this service and it would be a nightmare when they announced it - people were right.

Run while you can.

Official Employee

Laubuadubin, let's check on your order. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

New Poster

Did you ever receive the device(s) you ordered at all?I am going through the same documentation verification mess,and don’t plan on calling that tends to go anywhere but a canceled order.Should I just get my money back now while I’m ahead or did you actually receive what you paid for?
New Poster

Wow that is ridiculous,me and my fiancé have been going back and forth about if this is a scam,I have Internet and t.v service with them for years but if they are taking our money and personal info for fun or some kind of scheme attorney shall and will be involved!
New Poster

Did you ever get this resolved?