Community Forum

Xfinity Mobile Visa Giftcard Scam

New Poster

Xfinity Mobile Visa Giftcard Scam

We ported our new lines with our Apple iPhones and then decided we wanted new phones but we’re keeping our old iPhones we didn’t do a trade in. The girl at the store told us she was gonna port our numbers with our unlocked iPhones so we would be eligible. Going on 5 months nothing! Then xfinity rewards site says still pending fulfillment eligibility. Oh and when we decided to also purchase phones the customer service rep ended up activating and porting the number to the wrong phone and then my husband was without a phone for a week because we had to return the phone and wait for the return to process but they cancelled his number when they did the return as well which took time to wait for the number to be available. Seriously regretting the decision to switch based on the trouble we have had customer service wise.
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Mobile Visa Giftcard Scam

Hello Chelsyj720, thank you for creating a post. I am happy to provide an update on your gift cards, to get started send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Same here. I placed an order on Jun 29, 2018 for an additional line under the LG/Motorola promotion for a $150 Visa Gift card and I have yet to receive it or see a status update for it. Contacted Xfinity Rewards link: https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com/  via messages and no reply.

Official Employee

Purradox wrote: Same here. I placed an order on Jun 29, 2018 for an additional line under the LG/Motorola promotion for a $150 Visa Gift card and I have yet to receive it or see a status update for it. Contacted Xfinity Rewards link: https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com/  via messages and no reply.

Hi and thank you for reaching out to us here, I can provide an update on your gift card. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!