Community Forum

Xfinity Mobile Visa Gift Card Offer

New Poster

Xfinity Mobile Visa Gift Card Offer

I am planning to buy a new iPhone X having $300 Visa gift card offer. I am worried with several negative feedbacks of similar previous offer where people do not get any gift card at all from Xfinity.

What I understand:

• I must port a number from another mobile service provider to Xfinity mobile.
  • Use the Xfinity Sim Card in the same iPhone X for 90 days.
  • There will be no late payment for the service bill.
  • If I pay full amount of iPhone X price (instead of monthly installment) the device will be unlocked to use for any other mobile service provider.
  • After 90 days if I move to different mobile service provider, I will still be eligible for this offer.
  • After 90 days if I physically move to different state for job purpose and move my Xfinity internet account I will still be eligible for the offer. I moved from California to Oregon 4 months back and during movement of my Xfinity internet service to my new home address in Oregon; Xfinity closed my previous account number and open a new account number in Oregon. I will still be eligible for the offer if anything happens in future during movement.
  • Gift card will be shipped in my home address within 16-18 weeks of my Mobile service activation.

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/360001060703/faqs-about-xfinity-mobile-visa%C2%AE-pre...

Xfinity_Gift Card_Details.jpg
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Mobile Visa Gift Card Offer

Hi Xfinity Comcust,

Please confirm me the offer details to avoid confusion in future.

New Poster

Just now I recieved my card but unable to activate it. i Can see details online but can not reset pin for it.

thanks

Veer

New Poster

I brought my own device and I did port my number. After (3) complete billing cycles during a promotion of $150 gift card. All (3) billing cycles paid and card was received in mail and activated before my confirmation email notice was sent that “my card has been mailed”. You can also check the status of your reward online. No issues here with promotion, receiving and redeeming the gift card.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@tamojit01 wrote:

I am planning to buy a new iPhone X having $300 Visa gift card offer. I am worried with several negative feedbacks of similar previous offer where people do not get any gift card at all from Xfinity.

What I understand:

• I must port a number from another mobile service provider to Xfinity mobile.
  • Use the Xfinity Sim Card in the same iPhone X for 90 days.
  • There will be no late payment for the service bill.
  • If I pay full amount of iPhone X price (instead of monthly installment) the device will be unlocked to use for any other mobile service provider.
  • After 90 days if I move to different mobile service provider, I will still be eligible for this offer.
  • After 90 days if I physically move to different state for job purpose and move my Xfinity internet account I will still be eligible for the offer. I moved from California to Oregon 4 months back and during movement of my Xfinity internet service to my new home address in Oregon; Xfinity closed my previous account number and open a new account number in Oregon. I will still be eligible for the offer if anything happens in future during movement.
  • Gift card will be shipped in my home address within 16-18 weeks of my Mobile service activation.

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/360001060703/faqs-about-xfinity-mobile-visa%C2%AE-pre...

please note too give a gift card you need too port your phone nuber over  from oh ever  you have right now  then you need too wait   at lest 10 too 15 weeks or some in like  that and good  your account in good stannding  and make  your payment ontime     

most on here think when they  sing  up  for some in they dont  read   the full print  on the offer  then they come on here and blam  comcast    all ways read the full print  not this sing up for some in  and think your going too get a  gift card   that not the way things work