Community Forum

Xfinity Mobile Rebates, keeping us happy

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Xfinity Mobile Rebates, keeping us happy

I have been an Xfinity mobile customer for over 2 years now. I am considering upgrading my phone. I am wondering if Xfinity will ever offer rebates to "current" users? Samsung is offering $300 for purchasing S10 but with current Xfinity rules the phone has to be purchased ONLY at Xfinity to be functional so this is not an option for me. My questions are:
1) How can a long term user opt in to ANY rebates? Like the "new user" rebates recently offered for anyone coming from another provider? Have you considered what makes us happy or incentives to keep us with Xfinity?
2) Is there anyway to tap into the current Samsung offers as an Xfinity user? Maybe Xfinity can get a rebate and pass it on to the consumer?
3) Any update on BYO "android" to Xfinity? As this would allow customers to get rebate offers from Samsung, or Best Buy?
For the record, I am a happy Xfinity Mobile user. Previous to Xfinity I was 15+ years with Tmobile. Like most users, all I need is a good quality device and phone ability use of the towers, good plan prices and good customer service. Xfinity offers ALL of this in my opinion. So...what about us long term users of Xfinity Mobile? What is your business plan to keep us?
Valued Contributor

Re: Xfinity Mobile Rebates, keeping us happy

@nwauntie wrote:
I have been an Xfinity mobile customer for over 2 years now. I am considering upgrading my phone. I am wondering if Xfinity will ever offer rebates to "current" users? Samsung is offering $300 for purchasing S10 but with current Xfinity rules the phone has to be purchased ONLY at Xfinity to be functional so this is not an option for me. My questions are:
1) How can a long term user opt in to ANY rebates? Like the "new user" rebates recently offered for anyone coming from another provider? Have you considered what makes us happy or incentives to keep us with Xfinity?
2) Is there anyway to tap into the current Samsung offers as an Xfinity user? Maybe Xfinity can get a rebate and pass it on to the consumer?
3) Any update on BYO "android" to Xfinity? As this would allow customers to get rebate offers from Samsung, or Best Buy?
For the record, I am a happy Xfinity Mobile user. Previous to Xfinity I was 15+ years with Tmobile. Like most users, all I need is a good quality device and phone ability use of the towers, good plan prices and good customer service. Xfinity offers ALL of this in my opinion. So...what about us long term users of Xfinity Mobile? What is your business plan to keep us?

Thumbs up from me!  I certainly would love offers/rebates for existing customers. As the shopping season heats up, hopefully we will see something for the existing customers to upgrade, etc.

Regular Visitor

👍
Regular Visitor

That would be wonderful!