Community Forum

Xfinity Mobile Prepaid Card Not received - Escalation request

New Poster

Xfinity Mobile Prepaid Card Not received - Escalation request

I have taken Xfinity Mobile Connectivity on 31st August and ported my Sprint connection to Xfinity with BYOD option. The offer was to receive prepaid Visa card after 3 billing cycle. My 4 billing cycle is passed still no update on this. Moreover as usual Xfinity is keeping his name on top of Worst Customer Service experience. I have tried to reach out Reward center few times and been told that a Service request with their team will be raised and no response after that. In the reward center the status shows as pending as it was last updated on september. I have tried to send message via reward center and after that I am only getting notification that I will be getting response within 3-5 business day and beleive me its not going to happen. The only thing I am doing is calling several people and giving the same description so many times. Its absolutely ridiculous and deisappointing. I know Xfinity always maintains worst customer service and to be honest currently I am experiencing the same.  I dont know how to escalate this hence posted this topic in this forum which may help me to get notified by few "EXPERT EXECUTIVES" with real help.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity Mobile Prepaid Card Not received - Escalation request

the offer terms haven't been fulfilled for 3 months then the processing time is 16-18 weeks. i signed up mid-July and they won't help me because it hasn't been a full 18 weeks since my terms were fulfilled. my cards don't even show up as processing, just as if the promise of cards doesn't even exist for my account. I wish I knew about xfinity/comcast support before I did the deal