Community Forum

*** Xfinity Mobile Online Returns a Scam? ***

New Poster

*** Xfinity Mobile Online Returns a Scam? ***

RMA# 130284; FedEx# 437742826680

May 22: Order# 1060597 was placed for a iPhone 8 Plus for $868.84
May 24: Order was received but I had issues activating the device and decided to return the device without wasting anymore time since I had spent a considerable amount of time with customer service over phone and I was told that returns for online purchases can only be made online and not at the store
May 25: Called customer care and got RMA# 130284 for the device
May 26: SIM was working with my Pixel 2 phone and I wanted to keep the line but I heard that returning the device will mean losing the already ported number, so I ported the number out again to another carrier before mailing the device back
June 1: Return has been delivered (Accepted by SFLORES at Ford Worth, TX)
June 14: Still not even an  acknowledgement that my returned device has been received

I'm beginning to feel this is a scam. What are my options besides reporting to Better Business Burea? Any ideas will be appreciated.

I have a volutary contributed insurance with Hyatt Legal through my emploter and is seriously considering legal action through them if I don't hear after 30 day.

Regular Contributor

Re: *** Xfinity Mobile Online Returns a Scam? ***

It can take up too 30 day or more  for them too scan the phone and then graded it  I would keep a eye on your card if you get. Charge a C stock grade  wish is $350  your phone have been graded and scanned in too there system 

Official Employee

Hello Viraj, I am more than happy to check on the status of your return for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, phone number, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

New Poster

Message sent with requested details.