Community Forum

Xfinity Mobile Gift cards

New Poster

Xfinity Mobile Gift cards

Signed up to Xfinity mobile for myself and my wife .   Purchased 2 new phones and were promised 2 , $200. visa gift cards ,one for each phone .    Going on 3 months and No one can seem to help me ...   .   The gift cards were a huge selling point for me to switch to Xfinity .. Not very happy about being lied to for the purpose of making a sale ... Pretty sure it's illegal too ... whats my next step.

Valued Contributor

Re: Xfinity Mobile Gift cards

@Blackwater0144 wrote:

Signed up to Xfinity mobile for myself and my wife .   Purchased 2 new phones and were promised 2 , $200. visa gift cards ,one for each phone .    Going on 3 months and No one can seem to help me ...   .   The gift cards were a huge selling point for me to switch to Xfinity .. Not very happy about being lied to for the purpose of making a sale ... Pretty sure it's illegal too ... whats my next step.

It typically takes 16-18 weeks from activation to receive the gift cards on hand.  Were you able to check the status of your gift card via this website - https://xfinityrewardcenter.com/status ? be sure to enter your Comcast cable account number (not the Xfinity mobile account) on the right side of the website to check the status.

Hope this helps.

Frequent Visitor

It's a scam...it's been 20 weeks for me and they can't tell me if or when I will be getting mine...look around, many people are having this problem

Valued Contributor

@marvywalnish wrote:

It's a scam...it's been 20 weeks for me and they can't tell me if or when I will be getting mine...look around, many people are having this problem

And many people are getting their gift cards as well (so its not a scam).  And you would have to provide more details if you are going to claim it as a scam!