Community Forum

Xfinity Mobile Charges

New Poster

Xfinity Mobile Charges

My credit card statement has been showing recurring charges for xfinity mobile since November, 2017.  I do not have xfinity mobile.  I called xfinity, and was transferred all over the place and got absolutely no where.  We were able to agree on one thing, I do not have an xfinity mobile account..  I called my credit card company.  They asked if I disputed the charge with the merchant.  I did, but since you have no record of an account for me, I can't dispute anything with you.  My credit card company did an investigation in February and charges were deemed fraudulant and reversed.  Great - one would think, right?  A recurring charge showed up on my account in March and again yesterday!  Again, I call xfinity and xfinity mobile and nothing.  Can someone tell me why you have no way of tracing a credit card transaction?  Isn't that why there are authorization numbers for every transaction?  This is crazy.  I have been on the phone for hours (who is going to pay me for my time?).  I am already paying you a ridiculous amount a month for the services I do have.  My credit card company will be doing another investigation into this and hopefully will be able to block all charges going forward from this company.  I have already changed the credit card number, but am guessing because it is a recurring charge it went through.  I am so furious at the amount of time this is wasting and apologies just don't cut it. 

Contributor

Re: Xfinity Mobile Charges

"I have already changed the credit card number, but am guessing because it is a recurring charge it went through. "

Wow!  Quite an ordeal.  Were you able to access your account on the Xfinity website and change your payment method or change your credit card number from stolen old number to new number?

New Poster

The credit card in question is not a credit card that is saved in my account on the website. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

LisaM5, I recommend you change your account credentials (passwords for XFINITY.com). We take these matters very seriously. Please go to www.xfinity.com/fraudclaimform to submit a claim or call the Customer Security Assurance ID Theft team at 844-335-8719 as soon as possible.