Community Forum

Xfinity Mobile $200 rebate XFINITY LIED

New Poster

Xfinity Mobile $200 rebate XFINITY LIED

I purchased an iPhone XR back in February 2019 and added a new line to Xifinity, and there was a promotion for $200 rebate.  I confirmed with the sale representative in the Xfinity store, and she said the reward will be sent out 2 months later. However, I received nothing in 4 months, so I called Xfinity but they said there is no reward at all. 

I encountered the same issue before when switching to Xfinity internet service. Why Xfinity keep lying to fool customer?

Valued Contributor

Re: Xfinity Mobile $200 rebate XFINITY LIED

Are you sure you fully complied with the offer? Most, if not all such offers require that you port a number in onto the new line. You didn't say anything about that.

New Poster

I surely did. And the associate in the Xfinity store confirmed that it was qualified before I made the purchase.

Frequent Visitor

You have to keep your account in good standing for 90 days, port a number then you will receive the card in 16-18 weeks.

Valued Contributor

@omnipotenthzhuz wrote:

I purchased an iPhone XR back in February 2019 and added a new line to Xifinity, and there was a promotion for $200 rebate.  I confirmed with the sale representative in the Xfinity store, and she said the reward will be sent out 2 months later. However, I received nothing in 4 months, so I called Xfinity but they said there is no reward at all. 

I encountered the same issue before when switching to Xfinity internet service. Why Xfinity keep lying to fool customer?

Rebate process is a long process.  You may want to check your status via this URL - https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com/status

In the above, enter your Comcast account number (not the xfinity mobile account) on the right side of the screen, to check where you are on your rebate journey.