Community Forum

Xfinity FEES

Contributor

Xfinity FEES

Using Xfinity Mobile and using 'NO DATA' with an i-Phone I brought to Xfinity Mobile what should I expect for monthly fee?  NO DATA, MY PHONE!!

I essentially intended to use this to 'PARK' a cell # that's been with me for 20+ years! 

If zip-code matters 25414

Valued Contributor

Re: Xfinity FEES

Fees and taxes should be somewhere between $1.22 and $1.50 per month per phone.

Contributor

So $4 per phone with 'no data' would be appropriate? Would /should a person expect maybe a 911 FEE? 

Valued Contributor

All in Comcast non-data, Taxes, Fees, Surcharges, 911, should be around $1.50 or less per phone. 

Contributor

The fees depend on the state, I can't tell you what it would be in WV but In Michigan I pay 2.00 less a .36 credit on my TV/internet bill. Some people pay around 5.00 a month in a few states.

Also, you don't need to use 0 data, you are allowed up to 100mb of data per month before you are charged anything.

Highlighted
Contributor

If you didn’t pay 911 Fees, who would you call if 911 doesn’t have sufficient funds to run? Exactly. So don’t act like you’re paying $100000 dollars and just pay them. I live in California and I pay 3 dollars of taxes. So what? It’s no big deal.
Contributor

@pablomeza wrote:
If you didn’t pay 911 Fees, who would you call if 911 doesn’t have sufficient funds to run? Exactly. So don’t act like you’re paying $100000 dollars and just pay them. I live in California and I pay 3 dollars of taxes. So what? It’s no big deal.

Well for the last several months using 0 'data' my bill has been $4 - $10 +. This month I just received a near $20 charge. The Xfinity store is a 40 mile drive. Xfinty Mobile is no help with various 'on-line' inquiries.  I wanted good info for a vist before the DRIVE. I've learned that you're 'CLUELESS'!!!  My phone has been pretty much 'OFF' for months. 

An 80 mile drivedoesn't excite me .................... THERE ACTUALLY IS A 'SO WHAT'!!