Community Forum

Xfiniti Not honoring Order for LG X Charge

New Poster

Xfiniti Not honoring Order for LG X Charge

I ordered my phone on 9/3/17 and xfinity sent a spam kind of email for verification on 9/6/17 and requested me to answer before 9/9/17. I called help desk and asked if this is real email or spam. They told you have to answer, I answered it on 9/9/17.  Nothing happened, I called support team, on 9/27/17 to check on the order, they created a ticket (4537174) to honor the price and order (They told I will receive a call in next 72 hours). But So far I didn't receive any communication when I called again on 9/30/17, they are now saying I have to re order. The support is highly in professional and I am approaching this forum to resolve my order issue.

Official Employee

Re: Xfiniti Not honoring Order for LG X Charge

XfinitiArun, thanks for posting here. I've looked into that ticket and your previous fraud reviews. The fraud reviews have closed out because of lack of verification which usually means your answers were not received. If you placed the order on the 6th but didn't respond to the email until the 9th, that may have been outside of the 72 hour window. I recommend you to place another order. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

The response is within the 72 hours window, thats where the price lock ticket was created. I am waiting for your support team to honor the deal. 

Official Employee

We cannot process a response we did not receive. Please place the order again. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!