Community Forum

XM cannot BYOD brand new unlocked Pixel 3a phones

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: XM cannot BYOD brand new unlocked Pixel 3a phones

@ComcastChrisL

I have a similar issue with my Pixel 2 XL. Couldn't find the button to send a PM to you.

Can you please help.

Thanks

Highlighted
New Poster

Hi Chris,

I had similar issue with my Pixel 2 XL phone. Sent you a private message.

Thanks,

vinod 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have a Pixel 3a XL I bought from the Google Store as well and it works perfectly with Xfinity Mobile. I originally had it on T-Mobile network.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

@ComcastChrisL

I just found this and from reading it says that you can add the imei to the database and I would like to do that.  I tried clicking on chris and blue message button but it doesn't show the message button when I click your name.  Please advise how to contact you to give you my information so I can add me phone to the database.

Edit:  After posting this message on the community forum the blue message button became available.  I have since sent @ComcastChrisL a PM.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Just want to double-check with the Pixel 2XL users that the issue is the software checker indicating that IMEI of the phone results in a "not compatible" assessment?

I was able to run IMEI of my Pixel 2XL and got a sucessful compatible message and SIMs are on it's way.

Just want to make sure that I won't get a compatibily problem when I attempt to activate.