Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

XM Is Giving Out Incorrect Unlock Codes

Regular Visitor

XM Is Giving Out Incorrect Unlock Codes

Like several others here, I have been trying to get an unlock code for my phone. I have a Ssamsung Galaxy S8+ which was paid in full up-front, and have had service for 5+ months. Initially requested code on 4/7, recieved a reply with unlock code but it didn't work. Over the next 2.5 weeks, I have called them twice and had two online chats. A total of 4 tickets opened. Got two more email from XFINITY MOBILE with the same incorrect code. 

Any idea how to get the correct code? It is so frustrating dealing with XFINITY. I believe the code I need is referred to as the unfreeze code, but the code they are sending is not the right one. 

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: XM Is Giving Out Incorrect Unlock Codes

Wallstreet1, glad to hear the unfreeze code worked. Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF

All Replies
Official Employee

Wallstreet1, were you given an unlock code and an unfreeze code? 

Regular Visitor

I was only given the unlock code, and that code does not work. I am still waiting for the unfreeze code. It is has been 3 weeks.

Official Employee

I'll take a look. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help. Please also provide the unlock code you were given. 

Official Employee

Wallstreet1, glad to hear the unfreeze code worked. Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF