Community Forum

XFINITY mobile is a Scam

New Poster

XFINITY mobile is a Scam

I don’t recommend anyone to get them cause they are a scam to start off when I went in to upgrade my phone they had a promo for IPhones $ Samsung if you buy a new iPhone or Samsung you get a $200 gift card never said you have to transfer from a different company and buy the so back in Aug. 2018 I got the S9+ and my daughter got the IPhone S8+ long story short it’s now February. 2019 no card and now they trying to say that I had to have switched from a different carrier the funny part is I tried to bring my daughter old number over so didn’t have to get a new one for her but but couldn’t and S9+ was a totally new line too
Official Employee

Re: XFINITY mobile is a Scam

Hello Shorty030, thank you for creating a post. I can address your concerns regarding your Visa gift card for you. To better assist you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: XFINITY mobile is a Scam

Hi Shorty030, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!