Community Forum

Worst phone company ever!

New Poster

Worst phone company ever!

I haven’t been this stressed out in a long time. Last week I called xfintity mobile to ask them what I needed to do to upgrade my account. They told me pay off the remaining balance and I can upgrade. I still owed 400 ish dollars but asked them if I paid it off can I refinance another one like I did my first one. They told me yes so I paid the 400 ish dollars and paid my phone off. So I went to upgrade my phone and the 1st rep told me I couldn’t do it yet because I still had to pay one more payment fine whatever waited a few days and paid the bill. I called again and tried to upgrade and he told me I can’t upgrade yet because the phone I wanted wasn’t out yet and I had to wait until the official release day (which was 2 days away). So I waited and called the day the phone came out. I called AGAIN and now they were saying there is a system error and they had to put in a work order to fix it and it would take 2 to 3 business days to get it resolved. I called this morning after waiting 3 days and the representative told me the system was good now but said I needed to go to a store because she couldn’t do it over the phone?!? So I went to the xfinity mobile store and tried to upgrade. I was in there for 2 hours while they were trying to figure it out and all they told me is that there’s another system glitch and I have to wait another freaking 2 to 3 days to upgrade. I was frustrated and left and decided to call them on the phone and get this issue resolved. Over the phone the dude says the reason I can’t upgrade is because of my credit and that I have to pay for the phone full price.?!!! I would have never paid off the dang phone if I would have know that. Why would you let me finance 2 phones (one for my wife and the other for me) and then not let me refinance another device once it’s paid off?!? I’m just supposed to stick with the same phone forever. This has been nothing but a disaster dealing with these people and I’m so ready to cancel everything though them. Absolute worst customer service in the business.
Regular Contributor

Re: Worst phone company ever!

I feel your pain brother.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Worst phone company ever!

Don't get me wrong. I love the service I love my devices. The fine folks here on the forums are about the best help from the company in the mobile department. As long as everything works as it's supposed to it's great but god help us all if even the slightest error pops up.