Community Forum

Worst experience with any company - Once you're in they no longer care

Regular Visitor

Worst experience with any company - Once you're in they no longer care

It is beyond frustrating trying to get my issue resolved, I have spent countless hours on talking to many representatives from Xfinity Mobile and they all do the same thing, tell you it will be resolved in 24-48 hours andanything else you want to hear, yet nothing EVER happens. In July I ordered 2 LG X Charge phones during the promotion they were $1 each. It wasn't until Septemeber and MANY calls later that I was told they needed to cancel my order and start over, but since the promotion had ended they would have to charge full price and then they would be able to go back with price lock and correct it to match the $1 it should have been. So relunctantly I agreed and somehow those phones arrived two days later (funny that when they were $1 I coudln't even get them in 2 months!) Now for the last 3 months I have been calling, getting ticket numbers, geting them escalated, and nothing. I keep getting charged the full price for the devices and told I'll get a call within 48 hours to resolve. I thought other wireless companies had bad customer service, but compared to Xfinity Mobile they are amazing. I really wanted to like Xfinity Mobile.... but they really try their best so you can't.

Contributor

Re: Worst experience with any company - Once you're in they no longer care

Get the better business bureau involved. 

Frequent Visitor

I would encourage you to call the corporate number 2152861700. Don't try to deal with the xfinity mobile agents. They can only create tickets and pass balls. 

Official Employee

Kellew11, let's reach out to the price lock team to have this promotion issue investigated. Please send me a private message with your full name, account number and address for help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Kellew11, your price lock request has been approved. Post again if you need further assistance.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!