Community Forum

Worst Experience of Life

Khan209
Regular Visitor

Worst Experience of Life

I am with Xfinity internet from last 5 year and recently switched to Xfinity mobile which was my worst experience in my life. Today is 9th day of no cellphone service since my activation got stuck. They call it stuck mode. No issue with porting, other carriers released my number and now Xfinity mobile has no experties to activate or give me a temporary number. I called numerous time and went through all departments level 2, 3 4 you name it. All I am getting is lollipop for every 72 hours and after every 72 hours I had to call to get another. CSR has no control on activation issues and that other department is not accessible by the customers which is terrible and have to wait what CSRs chat with them on text and respond back with a 72 hours lollipop over and over again. So done with them. I have experienced the cheapest network porting to this high end one which is the worst experience than a $20 plan provider who never lagged on porting. No clue home many more days or months gonna take. Any suggestions? I am making a video on my channel about my Xfinity mobile experience with my 10 Million viewers. Enough is enough. No phone no service for 9 days.
Khan209
Regular Visitor

Re: Worst Experience of Life

Still no response no services since last 13 days. Straight up lies and keep giving 72 hours window. Just ordered services from a different carrier and will be moving out of all the Xfinity services including wifi. They are the worst to deal with and CSR keeps you busy for 3 to 4 hours just to say wait another 72 hours for no solution or giving a backup number. Had to involve FCC is involved with VP of Xfinity mobile Tom F. No solution so far. That tells how number 1 they are in the dreams.