Community Forum

Will the apple watch 3 be coming to Xmobile?

New Poster

Will the apple watch 3 be coming to Xmobile?

Will the new Apple iwatch 3 be coming to Xmobile

Tags (1)
Frequent Visitor

Re: Will the apple watch 3 be coming to Xmobile?

No. Apple Watch Series 3 LTE Doesn't Work With Prepaid Wireless Plans

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/09/15/apple-watch-series-3-lte-prepaid-plans/

Bronze Problem Solver

@Hoits2000 wrote:

No. Apple Watch Series 3 LTE Doesn't Work With Prepaid Wireless Plans

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/09/15/apple-watch-series-3-lte-prepaid-plans/

xmobile is NOT  a prepaid plan

Official Employee

Hi all,

XFINITY Mobile will not support the Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular version – you will not be able to connect independently to the network using the watch, however, you can still utilize the non-cellular Apple Watch Series 3 with your XFINITY Mobile device. 

The Apple Watch Series 3 will not be available to XM customers to purchase through xfinitymobile.com or other channels.  You can purchase the Apple Watch Series 3 GPS only version directly from Apple and it will be compatible with your XFINITY Mobile device. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Tags (2)
New Poster

I too, am looking for XMobile to have Apple Watch series 3. I am buying one regardless, with the expectation that when they do decide to catch up with technology they will allow people to bring previously purchased devices onto their network. This does make Verizon a viable option...again!

Frequent Visitor

Its considered one, hence the $45 you prepay when you activate. They happen to offer per gig plans also but are still considered a prepaid company.