Community Forum

Why can't I get a straight answer on when my iPhone X is coming???

Regular Visitor

Why can't I get a straight answer on when my iPhone X is coming???

Hey ComCast Ken, since it seems your the only Rep. that actually helps ppl, what should I do???

I Pre-ordered on 10/27, at 3:02am.  I received the email at 3:02am, Early this morning, the money was taken out of my account, but Xfinity Mobile website an app are still telling me nothing about when my phone will arrive.  It should be tomorrow, 11/3, like it originally said.  I was told by another Rep. that my order was released and awaiting fufillment???  Whatever that means, I dont know.  What I do know is I have paid, and I have no info from your side.  I sold my old iphone yesterday and it would be nice if I receive my new phone tomorrow.

HELP!!!

Official Employee

Re: Why can't I get a straight answer on when my iPhone X is coming???

Hey Dmessina666. If you placed your order at 3am, you should expect to see it tomorrow. When an order is awaiting fulfillment, that means you are in the process of the warehouse fulfilling the order (taking your specific phone and putting it in the hands of FedEx) or we are waiting for Apple to send the device to our warehouse for us to then send to FedEx. If it's "waiting fulfillment", then that means the order has processed and an invoice for the order has generated.

Have you visited the FedEx website? Some forums users have said they can see it in process via FedEx when they check for packages being sent to their address. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hi Ken,

Thanks for getting back to me so quick.  I do have a Fedex account already, and I just signed up for Delivery Manager.  It shows a tracking number, because a label has been created.  It also shows the delivery is set for tomorrow at 8pm.  Im guessing that'll update since thats a pretty late time, but thank you for the info.  Your the only Rep. that has actually helped me.  Hopefully the Xfinity service and cell towers are up to par with the other carriers.  I feel like im taking a big chance in switching over.  I guess we'll see.

Thanks again

Highlighted
Official Employee

No worries! Glad you were able to see the shipping info. 

Enjoy the service (and I'm super jealous of your new phone)!

Smiley Happy 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!