Community Forum

Why I'm I being billed for things I don't have?

Contributor

Why I'm I being billed for things I don't have?

Why can't Xfinity fix my bill? Been fighting since October to get this fixed. I'm paying for service I'm not using
Screenshot_20180206-230131.jpg
Contributor

Re: Why I'm I being billed for things I don't have?

The s8+ was returned back in September and I received my 2 note8. Yet online my phone's imei number is on 2 lines at the same time plus it's apparently also a device waiting to be activated when it's already activated and being used. Why am I being billed for the s8+ plus the insurance for it since September/october.
Contributor

My note8 supposedly waiting to be activated when it's supposedly being used on 2 of my lines at the same time. Xfinity apparently forgot that I purchased 2 note8 and 1 iphone7+, my note8 is fully paid for. I'm guessing the reason why now I'm now going to be paying an extra $45 is for my own note8 supposedly not being activated.
Contributor

The things crossed out are the only devices I have, 2 note8 on the unlimited plan which equals to $90. Still making payments on 1 note8 and the 1 iphone7+ all 3 have the protection plan which doesn't even come close to what my bill is. By the way the iphone7+ is on the by the gig plan. Which we're not even using.
Screenshot_20180206-233733.jpg
Contributor

Ok Xfinity tier2 just called and they are working on my problem. So far they've given me awesome news and have given taken a huge load off my chest. Loving it right now, hopefully my situation gets resolved soon.
Official Employee

Zerokool316, were you given a ticket number for this issue? I'd be happy to monitor it for any updates. 

KenF

Contributor

Yes I have a ticket number. Most of it was already taken care off. I just need tier 2 to call me again so they could remove the charge for my note8 that is fully paid for.
Contributor

I learned my lesson. Never swap out the SIM and never unlock my phones using a T-Mobile SIM card. 😂😂😂😂
Official Employee

Gotcha. That is good to hear. If you need me to monitor that, let me know.

Contributor

Ok apparently my billing issues will never end. Now I'm being billed for an s8+ that was returned back in September and my note8 got removed from my account including the insurance. Help ticket number 14622862
Contributor

Tier2 has not called me back. Now I'm being told to walk into my local xfinity store, which by the way does not have an xfinity store. So I don't know what good that will do me, but this is insane.
Official Employee

Zerokool316, I've seen your private message so I'll follow up with you there. 

KenF