Community Forum

Where is my $500 visa card?

Regular Visitor

Where is my $500 visa card?

I signed up a xfinity mobile account in Nov. The loyalty department offered me the $500 visa card reward if I keep the account over 90 days. I called castomer service and chat on line sevral times to comfirm it. I have maintained the services over 90 days, but until now I still can't know any information of the reward. A lady promised me calling back within 24 hours, but I have not been called over 3 days. I even suspect this is a scam. I hope my suspection is wrong.

2:02 PM Sahil : Kehua, Thank you for waiting.
2:04 PM Sahil : I just checked the date and found that the account has just started in Nov month. It takes 90 days for the account to be eligible for the reward card.
2:04 PM Sahil : YOu may need to maintain same level of services to get your account eligible for the reward card.
2:05 PM Sahil : Rest be assured, I've mentioned everything in account notes so that you don't need to contact us for the same concern again.
2:05 PM KEHUA DAI : I know these, but I have to make sure I can get if I do these. else if I have to return the phone
2:09 PM Sahil : Kehua,  I have checked the account.
2:09 PM Sahil : However, the status only shows pending as it is necessary to maintain the same level of services.
2:11 PM Sahil : It will show the status soon as 3 months are complete. I have also mentioned everything in account notes so that you don't have to contact us for the same thing. I would request you provide your email so I can update that on the account to get notified about this.

Official Employee

Re: Where is my $500 visa card?

ddsvalor, thanks for reaching out. I've seen your private message and will follow up with you there. 

KenF

Official Employee

Re: Where is my $500 visa card?

ddsvalor, your card has processed and will ship soon. Post again if you need further assistance.