Community Forum

Voicemail

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Voicemail

Xfinity mobile will not notify you for voicemails unless connected to wifi/data. However you can call your voicemail periodically to check to see if you have any voicemail.
This is something you just have to find out by using wifi/data,they don't inform you of that
Regular Visitor

Re: Voicemail

For many of us (Galaxy S9) it does not matter if wifi or mobile data is activated. I received notification for the first several weeks, then none for months. Recently I started receiving notifications again (for about a week). Now not working. Xfinity support was less than worthless. 

Official Employee

mjr123, thanks for posting about your voicemail issues. What troubleshooting have you done so far? How is your coverage? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I have a iPhone XS and my voicemail notifications have never worked and all I get is the run around from them so only way I know is when someone tells me my voicemails is full
Contributor

Here are my suggestions:

1.) Update to latest iOS 12.3.1 if you didn’t do it yet. 

2.) Turn on LTE Voice and Data if not already on. 

3.) Turn off WiFi Calling (only use this as necessary)

4.) Turn off WiFi assist (only use this as necessary)

Good luck!

Frequent Visitor

Thanks but I’ve tried it all even getting a different SIM card cause they claimed that was the problem too but not
Regular Visitor

Re: No Voicemail Notifications

Comcast does not care. They refuse to believe this is a problem and are utterly unable to help with just about anything.
Official Employee

Re: No Voicemail Notifications

Comcast does not care. They refuse to believe this is a problem and are utterly unable to help with just about anything.

mjr123, thanks for letting us know about your voicemail notification issues. Have you reached out to XFINITY Mobile support yet? I'd be happy to track your case if there is one.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Thanks but I’ve tried it all even getting a different SIM card cause they claimed that was the problem too but not

Shorty030, did you get your mailbox reprovisioned? What about clearing the cache data from the app?