Community Forum

Voicemail not in service

Regular Visitor

Voicemail not in service

Hello,
My Note 8 has not been able to receive voicemail all of a sudden for the past 3 weeks. Every time I attempt to check it (via *86, holding 1, dialing myself, banging head against the wall, etc) it brings me to an automated response stating " the voicemail box you're trying to reach is not in service, goodbye " and promptly hangs up. When I access using the voicemail app, it opens with let's get you setup, and then upon logging in, an 'Opps! We ran into a technical problem ' screen follows. I've made 4+ calls to support and a different response each time, one rep actually directed me to contact Samsung directly.... 🙄 I have had this phone for over a year and no issue before, no service interruptions or late billing issues, etc. So.... here I am hoping for a resolution. 😑
Regular Visitor

Re: Voicemail not in service

Addendum *

So I contacted support again and after I assured them of previous things performed as instructed by past agents, I was advised that they were not sure what to do and that I should expect a escalated follow up. Hopefully, that happens 🤦‍♂️