Community Forum

Voicemail app not working

Regular Visitor

Voicemail app not working

My Xfinity voicemail app does not allow me to sign in. Whe I try, I get "oops!" Please log into the account associated with this devise. But it does show a log in screeen. It goes to screen saying it will auotmatically log me in. But then goes back to Welcome lets get started screen..

Official Employee

Re: Voicemail app not working

Hello simbakali, thank you for creating a post on our forum. Have you tried removing the app and adding it back to your device? Can you access your voicemail by logging in online through our website? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Uninstall and reinstall the app doesn't work. I can get voicemails on my Galaxy S9 using *86.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

simbakali wrote: Uninstall and reinstall the app doesn't work. I can get voicemails on my Galaxy S9 using *86.

Thank you for this information, are you able to see your voicemail by logging into your account online? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I am not able to view account online either.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

@simbakali

There may be something on the backend that needs to be corrected if you aren't able to access your account on the backend. I can investigate that, then continue to troubleshoot the issues you're having with accessing the voicemails from the apps. Can you please verify your first and last name in a private message, as well as the name of the account holder if it's different than yours? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

Official Employee

Hi @simbakali

Since I haven't received a response, this thread will be closed. If you are still having issues with accessing your account online, or with the Xfinity Connect app accessing your voicemails, please follow the steps above to send me a private message.