Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Visual voicemail

New Poster

Visual voicemail

I have an iPhone 7 plus visual voicemail is not working only get the option to call. Called vs and no solution.
Official Employee

Re: Visual voicemail

Hi Zlove12, do you get any error messages while trying to view your visual voicemail? It sounds like you may need your feature provisioned on our end, can you send me a private message with your full name, street address, phone number, and account number? I can get this taken care of for you right away.

New Poster

I am having this same problem with my iPhone 7 that I purchased at an Xfinity store. Would you be able to help?
301C88D7-EFAC-47CC-874C-454F5D1FBD11.png
Official Employee

Hello Max168, I can assist you with getting your visual voicemail feature working. I responded to your private message please reach back out to me there. 

Official Employee

ComcastAmir: I toggled your feature on my end to refresh your visual voicemail access. Please turn the phone off and then turn it back on then test your feature. 

Max168 wrote: That fixed it! Thank you so much!

You're welcome, have a good day. 

New Poster

I also have an issue with visual voicemail - "visual voicemail is currently unavailable". 

Please let me know how to fix it. iphone 7 plus.

I can't figure out how to send you a private message. When I click on your nickname-->send message, I don't see where to type my info. chrome browser. 

Thanks

Official Employee

Hello zyx987, I can assist you with getting your visual voicemail feature working. It sounds like your features need to be provisioned on the back end, I sent you a private message please input your full name, account number, phone number, and street address there. 

New Poster

PM sent (multipe, sorry

If visual voice mail on Iphone 7 plus requries cellular data on, please post it here and let tech support, teir 2 etc know. They tried to solve this issue for me and nothing worked. 

Thanks

Official Employee

zyx987 wrote: If visual voice mail on Iphone 7 plus requries cellular data on, please post it here and let tech support, teir 2 etc know. They tried to solve this issue for me and nothing worked. 

Your cellular data does need to be enabled for the feature to work. I replied to your PM, please reach back out to me there if you need anything further. 

Contributor

That's only for iOS though, correct? Aside from my own cache of issues, accessing visual voicemail with data turned off is not one of them on my S8.
Official Employee

kamee2109 wrote: That's only for iOS though, correct? Aside from my own cache of issues, accessing visual voicemail with data turned off is not one of them on my S8.

That is correct, although your issue may be the similar on your S8 troubleshooting will be slightly different. Please send me a private message with your account information and I can look into your settings to make sure your line is provisioned correctly.