Community Forum

Visual voicemail not working on iphone 7

New Poster

Visual voicemail not working on iphone 7

I have an unlocked iPhone 7 (previously with Sprint). Recently, I switched to Xfinity Mobile. The visual voicemail is not working. When I tried to access my voicemail tab in the phone app, it automatically dials my voicemail instead of listing all the voicemails. Could anyone please kindly assist me with my issue? Thanks! (I literally just copied and pasted this from another person that had this problem with an AT&T iPhone 6. The person that helped them helped them in a private chat, so I couldn’t see what solved the problem.)
Official Employee

Re: Visual voicemail not working on iphone 7

Hello sggarbe, thank you for creating a post. I can assist you with getting your visual voicemail working, to better assist you please send me a private message with your full name and phone number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Visual voicemail not working on iphone 7

Hi sggarbe, it looks like everything has been cleared up for you. If you need any further assistance please feel free to reach back out to me here or via PM, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!