Community Forum

Visual Voicemail iPhone X

Regular Visitor

Visual Voicemail iPhone X

Visual Voicemail is not working on iPhone X, cellular is ON. I have tried contacting the Xfinity Mobile customer care few times and they have no idea how to resolve this, also the auto connect to Xfinity hotspot doesn’t work either on iOS 11. Please train your tech support so they can assist customers. They put you on hold while they get help from floor support and supervisors. And the supervisor are also clueless when it comes to basic issues with Xfinity Mobile backend issues. I have tried all the troubleshooting available on this forum as others mentioned similar issues with Visual Voicemail, troubleshooting such as making sure cellular data is ON and also resetting the network settings of iPhone. Xfinity Mobile is using Verizon network, I guess it’s better to switch to Verizon to get better technical support or another carrier. Xfinity Mobile support tells you to reach out to Apple, because they don’t know how to fix Xfinity Mobile beta version network. This is what Apple has on there website https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201436
Official Employee

Re: Visual Voicemail iPhone X

iPhoneX, was your device originally purchased from XFINITY Mobile? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Yes, obviously I bought it from Comcast. BTW one of the Xfinity Mobile “Supervisor” told me yesterday she’s going to call me today to give me status of the ticket which she opened a ticket in the system for advance repair team. No call so far, I guess you don’t have a fix for the issue.
Official Employee

Please send me a private message with your account number, address and full name so I can see if the feature is there on the back end. 

KenF

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee
Moved:

New Poster

I’m having the same issue they are clueless
Official Employee
Moved:

Regular Visitor

I’m having the same issue, after the 3rd call I was told to speak to AppleCare

Regular Visitor

Also having the same issue. One phone rep told me that they've had multiple complaints about this and the LTE calling disabled issues. 

Edit: Now I can't even call my own number and get my voicemail 'old school' style. People can leave me messages (on the old style system), but I can't retrieve them. This is unacceptable. 

Official Employee

Hello Houston- and grantsdale, I can help you with activating your visual voicemail feature on your phone. Please send me a private message with your account number, phone number, street address, and the full name on the account. 

New Poster

I’m having the same issue. Voicemail worked for 2months and now nothing
Official Employee

Hi Ribaaa, I can assist you with getting your visual voicemail working on your IPhone X. Please send me a private message verifying following information:

-First and last name of the account holder

-Primary phone number on the account

-The street address associated with your services

-Full account number

To send a private message, click on my name "ComcastAmir", then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

Same issue here

Contributor

Same issue here- no luck resolving it yet months later...

Highlighted
Official Employee

Heronn, I know the delay is frustrating. I'll let you know when I hear back from Tier 3 on our thread.