Community Forum

Visual Voicemail Transcription Samsung Android Note 10 speech to text

New Poster

Visual Voicemail Transcription Samsung Android Note 10 speech to text

I see many people discussing the issue of the inability to have voicemails transcribed using the stock voicemail app on Galaxy devices. I also when opening the stock voicemail app I'm able to listen to a voicemail but unable to see a transcription.

I am able to see a portion of the transcription in the notification I receive on the mobile device and also on Windows 10 desktop using Your Phone app . I am able to see the entire transcription on my wear OS smartwatch when it is a notification coming from the phone.  Pictures attachedText to voice 3 through native app to desktop and phone notifications but not in native app.jpgText to voice through native app to desktop and phone notifications but not in native app.jpg

Clearly, the app is transcribing the voicemail but is not displaying it within the app itself.

New Poster

Re: Visual Voicemail Transcription Samsung Android Note 10 speech to text

Text to voice through native app to desktop and phone notifications but not in native app.jpgText to voice 3 through native app to desktop and phone notifications but not in native app.jpg

@blondcb1 wrote:
I see many people discussing the issue of the inability to have voicemails transcribed using the stock voicemail app on Galaxy devices. I also when opening the stock voicemail app I'm able to listen to a voicemail but unable to see a transcription.

I am able to see a portion of the transcription in the notification I receive on the mobile device. I am able to see the entire transcription on my wear OS smartwatch when it is a notification coming from the phone.

Clearly, the app is transcribing the voicemail but is not displaying it within the app itself.

Also shows up on desktop notification from Your Phone app on Windows 10. 

PIctures attached.