Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Visa gift cards

Regular Visitor

Visa gift cards

I purchased two iphone 8+ on Feb 14th, with $200 Visa rebate cards, totaling $400, have not received anything about cards as of today 5/16/2018 Whats up!

Accepted Solutions
Contributor

Re: Visa gift cards

@rumteqi wrote:

I purchased two iphone 8+ on Feb 14th, with $200 Visa rebate cards, totaling $400, have not received anything about cards as of today 5/16/2018 Whats up!

Can you check your status here using your Comcast (not Xfinity mobile) account number and post back the details? Xfinity CS rep on here can help if there are any issues.  Per Xfinity, it takes 16-18 weeks for the card to be processed and 90 days on the Xfinity mobile among other eligibility requirements.

All Replies
Contributor

@rumteqi wrote:

Can you check your status here using your Comcast (not Xfinity mobile) account number and post back the details? Xfinity CS rep on here can help if there are any issues.  Per Xfinity, it takes 16-18 weeks for the card to be processed and 90 days on the Xfinity mobile among other eligibility requirements.

Contributor

@rumteqi wrote: