Community Forum

Video calling

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Video calling

Hello Xfinity yall been a mobile company for a while now and Allegedly supposed to be the best cable company and yet I have the galaxy note9 and I can't video call or no wifi calling. Yall need to fix this or lose a customer.
Regular Visitor

NO VIDEO CALLING SUPPORT

It's not fair I look at all these other mobile companies such as T-Mobile Verizon at&t for example and they have the support for video calling feature and Xfinity don't. It's not fair and this needs to be fixed or I'm leaving Xfinity Mobile.
Regular Contributor

Re: NO VIDEO CALLING SUPPORT

@JockCity31 wrote:
It's not fair I look at all these other mobile companies such as T-Mobile Verizon at&t for example and they have the support for video calling feature and Xfinity don't. It's not fair and this needs to be fixed or I'm leaving Xfinity Mobile.

My s8 has the option but says it needs mobile data   I dont use mobile data so i dont know if it works....
Regular Visitor

NO VIDEO CALLING?????!

XFINITY MOBILE DOESN'T HAVE VIDEO CALLING FEATURE, WHY I DON'T KNOW. FEEL LIKE IM NOT GETTING MY MONEY WORTH SINCE IM PAYING FOR A GALAXY NOTE 9 DEVICE THAT HAS THE FEATURE BUT XFINITY M MOBILE DON'T SUPPORT IT. KEEPS SAYING WERE WORKING ON IT AND IT'S BEEN A WHILE NOW. ITS GONNA TAKE FOR ANOTHER PHONE COMPANY TO BUST A JAB AT XFINITY MOBILE IN A LIVE COMMERCIAL FOR MILLIONS TO SEE SAYING "DON'T SWITCH TO XFINITY MOBILE YOU DON'T GET ALL THE LATEST FEATURES OR SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT IN GENERAL" MAYBE I SHOULD DIRECT MESSAGE T-MOBILE OR ETC TO SAY XFINITY MOBILE DONT HAVE VIDEO CALLING JUST TO POKE AT US. I BET YALL A FIX THIS ISSUE FASTER. YALL DON'T EVEN TELL PEOPLE UP FRONT BEFORE GETTING THE SERVICE MISLEADING CUSTOMER BECAUSE WHEN I GOT MY PHONE IN NOVEMBER I TRIED TO USE IT THEN SAID HAD TO BE TURNED ON TRIED TO TURN ON GOT A MESSAGES SAYING DOESN'T SUPPORT PLEASE CALL PROVIDER TO TURN ON CALLED SAID WERE WORKING ON IT AND IT'S NOW APRIL???? PLEASE FIX OR LOSE CUSTOMERS I WILL DO EVERYTHING ON MY POWER TO GET PEOPLE NOT TO GET XFINITY MOBILE PHONE SERVICE.