Community Forum

Very Happy With Xfinity Mobile!

Contributor

Very Happy With Xfinity Mobile!

We were hesitant to switch or mobile carrier, but ended up taking a chance and porting two BYO iPhones (6S) to Xfinity. We've had great service locally and everywhere we've traveled in the US,  good technical support, terrific rates, and even got a prepaid Visa debit card as a promotional reward for joining!

There will often be more negative reviews on forums, because satisfied users are not motivated to find someplace to complain. For those on the fence, we give the Xfinity Mobile two big Thumbs Up!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Very Happy With Xfinity Mobile!

@johnsbaker wrote:

We were hesitant to switch or mobile carrier, but ended up taking a chance and porting two BYO iPhones (6S) to Xfinity. We've had great service locally and everywhere we've traveled in the US,  good technical support, terrific rates, and even got a prepaid Visa debit card as a promotional reward for joining!

There will often be more negative reviews on forums, because satisfied users are not motivated to find someplace to complain. For those on the fence, we give the Xfinity Mobile two big Thumbs Up!

i have been  vary  satisfied  has well 

Valued Contributor

@johnsbaker wrote:

I concur and thanks for posting a positive review.  Big thumbs from my side as well.  Every carrier has issues; as long as they strive to resolve them, I'm fine.  I moved from Verizon to XM; since XM works on Verizon network I do not see any difference though except the lower cost and a new device.  Not to mention the free  visa gift cards! 

Contributor

I also agree that Xfinity Mobile has been great. I switched my family from AT&T and the service has been great and customer service has been very friendly and professional.