Community Forum

Verification Process-- Annoyed dot com

Regular Visitor

Verification Process-- Annoyed dot com

Placed an order for iphone 7 plus, was told I needed to verify my identity, no problem as I know fraud is a real thing. I never received the verification email, ended up answering the questions verbally after 3 calls, the fraud dept says I'm good to go and to wait for another email. I call this morning, because I havent received said email and they told me that I had to go back through the verification process, called verification, they say no. I havent received an email about anything other than, "we received your order", none of the customer service reps have been able to tell me to do anything other than hurry up and wait.  I'm annoyed. I'm 6 calls in to XM, no answer, no soultion. They took my money for that phone pronto though. I would have just stayed w/ my other carrier if I would have known that this was going to be such a fiasco. My order # is 384926. 

Official Employee

Re: Verification Process-- Annoyed dot com

julez0628, let's check on the status of your order and the manual review. Please private message me your account number, address and full name for help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

you say they took your money probably .... did you verify that with your credit card account ?? 

Official Employee
Moved: