Community Forum

VM Diversion TN Showing In Call Activity WHY??

New Poster

VM Diversion TN Showing In Call Activity WHY??

I know there are posts that have helped identify the mysterious Atlanta GA 404 number that shows in the online call Activity when a call is diverted to email.
This is obviously an "undocumented feature" that was an oversight when Comcast built the XM online site for monitoring activity. At first when I saw it in my logs it was just an annoyance to see the number scattered throughout my call history. However yesterday I had a number of calls that I sent to VM as I couldny talk on the phone at the time.
The result of doing that placed literally pages of activity showing just the VMail diversion number.
Can a Comcast rep possibly forward this thread to your dev team so they can filter out these what amount to erroneous entries please? It should take very little effort to do this and would eliminate the confusion many XM customers experience with this bug.
Most providers will show the inbound call and place a * or something else next to it indicating that it wasn't answered and went to voicemail.
Given the diversion TN is the same and consistent again this should be a pretty easy one to fix.
Thanks for any help Comcast can provide on this one!
Tags (1)
20180927_114803.jpg