Unlocking worked for 2 lines (LG X) but not for 3rd line (Samsung s8)
I have multiple lines on my account. All my devices meet criteria to unlock.
In the same call to customer service, I made request to unlock 2 of LG X phones and 1 samsung Galaxy s8.
At time of request, I got 3 emails for 3 unlock codes. I clarified with agent to ensure I knew which codes were for which devices.
About 12 hours from original request, I got same 3 emails sent to me. I tried a t-mobile sim, and on both LG X, the unlock succeeded. However, the same process failed on Samsung Galaxy S8. I tried twice.. failed. The samsung has password required before android loads, I tried to unlock after boot, it failed. I tried to wait 48 hours.. it failed.