Community Forum

Unlock code not working for samsung s8

Regular Visitor

Unlock code not working for samsung s8

I am facing issues in unlocking my phone with the unlock code I got. Its says incorrect network unlock code. Seems like I need to get unfreeze code. Can you please assit in that.

Regular Visitor

Re: Unlock code not working for samsung s8

Today I got email from "XfinityMobile_unlocks" saying We were unable to process your request to unlock the following devices(s): <IMEI> because a technical issue is delaying the ability to unlock the device(s). Your request will be completed when the issue is resolved.

I see so many post similar to this. Why you are making it so difficult to unlock a device ? 

Official Employee

Hello srayam, thank you for creating a post. I replied to your private message please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi srayam, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!