Community Forum

Unable to port from Verizon

Regular Visitor

Unable to port from Verizon

Stuck in Comcast customer service purgatory... lady at the Xfinity store yesterday had me waiting for over an hour while she tried to port my number from Verizon. Didn't work and said someone would call in 24 hours, which never happened. Called and chatted with customer service and everyone has a different story. Apparently this is being tracked in ticket #14848785. Any help would be much appreciated!

Expert

Re: Unable to port from Verizon

I know you need an account PIN from Verizon. Did you get one from them?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Tags (2)
Regular Visitor

Yep I have a PIN from a Verizon, which I gave to XM... still no luck

Expert

Is it an older PIN? If it's out of date, you can call them for a new one to port your number at 800-922-0204.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

goblue123, I'll check on your port ticket. I've seen your private message and will follow up with you there. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.