Community Forum

Total madness with Xfinity and their customer care

Frequent Visitor

Total madness with Xfinity and their customer care

My order was lost in transit by Fedex since September 23 I have been getting the run around since then and have not got any device spoke to over 20 different rep and no one seem to be able to assist me. Xfinity finally sent another device October 26 and it was sent to a wrong address yes after waiting so long they made error of sending to wrong address so device was returned.

Since then I have spoken with about 20 more reps and I am not exagerating and each one gives me a different answer as when device will be ship. The thing is since September my card has being charged every month by Xfinity for a device they know I have not received even after notifying then in November lastnite the card was charged again and still device hasn't been shipped back to me. I am now left to think that they won't send a device and continue charging me.

Now I will file a dispute with my bank to recover all the payments made to them as they have not honored their commitment and don't seem to care about me @ComcastKenF tried to assist but seems he has limited access in help so now I put it here for all current customers and who is thinking about joining that their customer support is a pain and a nightmare be warned.

Official Employee

Re: Total madness with Xfinity and their customer care

buyes, I'll continue working with you via private message regarding replacing the mis-delivered device. 

Frequent Visitor

Christmas has passed and gone and still no phone and also no help. I have not gotten an update over the last 6 days and I am being ignored xfinity really doesn't care about it's customers

Official Employee

Tier 2 has placed a call to you today. Please return it if you can. 

Official Employee

Hey Buyes, I've sent you a private message with an update from Tier 2. 

Frequent Visitor

I will check