Community Forum

Tier 3 Support on Issue

Regular Visitor

Tier 3 Support on Issue

This all began March 31.  Ticket #19254311 (hopefully a senior manager reads this!)

I needed a replacement phone for a busted non warrantied Note 8 and went the local store and ordered.  From that time on, I no longer can see my original 3 lines and now in addtions cannot get voicemail, call fowarding and proabably other features on my new phone.

I have called many time Ticket numbers 20944364, and 20959554to name a few and still no resolutions.

I keep being told Tier 3 will call me, yet no one has called me as of today.

I have never, ever seen such poor customer service.  I get technical issues , this has nothing to do with proper communcation and frankly common courtesy to let someone know what will be done, when it will be done and by the way here is what we will do for you inconvenience.

I cannot get messages (voicemail), cannot foward my number , do not have visibility to 3 lines of ussage (2 of which are on the pay be gig plan), so when will this stop???? Please call me (someone in authrotity).  Next stop the FCC!

Official Employee

Re: Tier 3 Support on Issue

acnlharvey, thanks for posting. I'd like to check on the status of your ticket with Tier 3 and provide you with updates as I see them. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Regular Visitor

How do I bbn private message you
Official Employee

How do I bbn private message you

Click my name and then click private message me.