Community Forum

Terrible service for a long time customer!

New Poster

Terrible service for a long time customer!

After months of being a customer of Xfinity WiFi, I learned about the mobile phone service and was so excited for such a deal! While signing up in November, I was told about and was persuaded to purchase a new iPhone because of a $500 gift card. After contacting Xfinity every month sense then, I learned today, April 3rd, that I do not qualify for said promotion because I wasn't a new customer for WiFi and TV. First of all, that's no way to take care of and retain customers!!! Second of all, why wasn't I given a clear answer the first time I asked about the promotion? (or second, third, or even fifth?) I am now open and looking for new internet, tv, and mobile services because I do not want to be treated so terribly by a company who has been paid on time since I signed up. And the customer service is a JOKE!!!! Long time customers should be treated just as well or better than the new customers. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: Terrible service for a long time customer!

This is now a typical trick that Xfinity mobile to get new customers, and they are now trying not to honor the promotion. This is really BS!
Contributor

Re: Terrible service for a long time customer!

Your post got me curious.  I found a news article on bgr.com dated 10/25/2017 about the $500 iPhone X offer by Comcast.  The article mentions the offer is for "any new customers who sign up for Comcast’s Xfinity internet, TV, and mobile service".  I feel your disapointment if you somehow thought the offer also applied to existing customers.  I purchased the iPone SE full price, and a couple weeks later XM had a $200 cash offer on iPhones.  The SE worked great for me, so I decided to purchase a second one and take advantage of the $200 cash card.