Community Forum

Terrible customer service and waste of money!!

New Poster

Terrible customer service and waste of money!!

No one on The chats or the phone say the same thing no one knows what they're talking about and it's all a different story. So finally after a week I decided to Pay off my phone and try to unlock it. This was after X finity mobile told me I could not reactivate my X finity mobile device on. Confusing right that's what I thought so it's finity mobile wont use and xfinity mobile phone you already have. So I decided to make a $422 payment And then requested the unlock code this took Hours on in of being on the phone Finally after Ella extensive process day is sent me An unlock code that doesn't work neither does the unfreeze code. So here I am after paying $600 for a phone I now Can't use it. I ported my number out in November but was still making payments on the phone the reason I left is because their customer service never Adds up to what they say the employees will tell you one thing and then when you try to do that no 1 knows what you're talking about. I will make sure that nobody I know chooses expended the mobile because no one is helping me Unlock my phone after I met all of the unlock requirement
Regular Contributor

Re: Terrible customer service and waste of money!!

You have to have a month of  paid service, it's in writing.  I have the 30 days as of yesterday but they don 't take it out of my card for 20 days. Now my bill says I owe them $3.65 for Feb and there is no way to pay it earlier then the 20 days. So does that mean I won't have my paid service for 20 more days and can't get my phone unlocked until then? I am afraid to go any where near CS to ask for fear of them screwing my account up.

Official Employee

Hi Amberlee289, what was stated above is correct and in order to qualify the device must complete at least one billing cycle.  Please let us know if you have any further questions.  

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi davdri,  once we show successful payment capture from the billing cycle the device can be unlocked.

Thank you